NACBHDD’s past and present success has always been due principally to the vision, effort, and passion of its membership. Individually and collectively, NACBHDD members have been quick to recognize and articulate the challenges facing our field, to advocate for more effective legislative and regulatory options, and to implement more and more just, effective, and fiscally efficient solutions.
Now, more than ever, NACBHDD asks that you contribute your energy, experience, and talent, not only to advance the work of county-based behavioral health and ID/DD services, but to advance the needs of those you servebyadvancingyourowncareer. You can do this in many ways:
- Join or lead one of NACBHDD’s Committees
- Run for a seat as an officer on the NACBHDD Board of Directors
- Serve a one-year term as NACBHDD’s representative on the NACo Board of Directors
- Propose, develop and present one of NACBHDD’s monthly webinars, highlighting challenges, solutions, or innovations in service-delivery programs in your state or county.
- Lead a NACBHDD Initiative.
Download the NACBHDD Membership Materials:
NACBHDD Membership Materials
Read a testimonial by The Community Mental Health Association of Michigan's view on the benefits of involvement in NACBHDD.
Join now online